Agency: Kimberly Clark DOOH Executed by: Rouge Media
In today’s world of over-sharing, almost anything can be openly discussed when it comes to sex. But, there’s still one part of sex that nobody openly talks about: how to clean up before and after.
Cottonelle’s moist wipes will offer Canadians who are “getting busy”, a better clean for the bedroom. The activity would demonstrate this via an interactive and engaging experience at during Toronto Pride.
- A digital touchscreen activation where consumers interacted with emojis on the screen
- Sampling activity – consumers who successfully completed the interaction received samples
- A consumer brand lift study was created to gauge consumer brand recognition and consumer intent to purchase. Along with the digital touchscreen activation, our team of brand ambassadors conducted the survey as part of the activation, gathering consumer feedback as part of the market research.
- 3 days
- Total surveys completed: 893
- 1 completed interaction every 58 seconds.
- 52% increase from last year’s activity
79% consumers said they were more likely to buy Cottonelle Flushable Wipes after the interactive experience.