The Field Installation Representatives play a critical role in the planning and execution of media campaigns by providing hands on, technical expertise, digital support and deploying Rouge activation across networks. The Field Installation team makes sure we are running as smoothly on the ground as within our offices - and taking campaigns to completion.
What to expect
The Field Installation Representative will be accountable for the installation and removal of murals and digital hardware within assigned venues and ensure site maintenance by providing a superior customer standard, upholding brand and the aesthetics of Rouge assets.
Your day to day
- Install and uninstall static and digital assets in Rouge partner venues including troubleshooting and connectivity
- Educate venue owners and managers on the functionality, care and upkeep of their new installations by reviewing unit maintenance and self-service features
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain positive and professional relationships with venues
- Track work orders with timely completion as per deadline
- Deliver and collect various promotional items from network partners
- Responsible for proof of performance photos for assigned campaigns.
- Execute amplification campaigns across networks by arranging and managing access for campaigns, and training and supervising Brand Ambassador teams
- Support the maintenance of Rouge assets
- Participate in regular team and/or regional meetings.
What you bring
- College Diploma or equivalent work experience with 2-3 years experience in a customer facing role and experience with installation of any type of sign, including banners and/or digital screens.
- Strong computer skills and experience with hardware installations. Experience with CRM software, mobile devices, hand-held apps and Alto is considered an asset
- Adaptable, motivated and strong attention to detail with the ability to interface with Rouge clients and establish a strong venue relationship
- Autonomous individual with a demonstrated ability to manage own schedule and be adaptable to changing priorities.
- Good driving record with a valid driver’s license and the ability to drive a Rouge vehicle as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Occasional travel to additional Rouge markets will be required
If you’d like to apply, please email your resume to email@example.com mentioning the role in the subject line.