Find your perfect pitch and create your own style of selling – we are looking for passion, and a drive to bring results. Our sales team is the face of our media business, aggressively and strategically prospecting at the front line, following up on incoming leads and establishing strong relationships within the media industry.
What you can expect?
Your mission will be to develop relationships, resulting in significant revenue growth for Rouge and for you. You will also generate leads and follow-up on them diligently through calls, email and in-person meetings to turn qualified leads into lucrative sales opportunities. If you are passionate about media sales, looking for new challenges in a creative environment which will allow you to leverage your integrated media expertise to reach a targeted consumer through progressive and innovative brands and campaigns, then this role is for you!
Your day to day
- Prospecting business leads that will benefit from a progressive suite of OOH products, targeting millennials, women and men by utilizing cold calling techniques, updating CRM, and providing value added leads.
- Connecting with agencies and brands in multiple markets who are looking to diversify their media strategy and extend reach
- Develop strategies to target potential customers and markets
- Travel to potential client sites to lead sales discussions and deliver pitches
- Initiate and build long term relationships with key planners, buyers, and any other relevant decision makers to generate opportunities in your territory
- Attaining and surpassing monthly sales targets
What you bring
- A “hunter” spirit to leverage your client/agency network and sales experience within the Beauty, Fashion, CPG, Food & Beverage, Health, Finance, Entertainment and Automotive categories
- Associate degree
- A strong work ethic with a desire to do better and be better
- Flexibility and adaptability - you are nimble enough to excel in a fast changing and growing sales environment
- A team player attitude with tenacity, initiative, and drive
- Strong influential and negotiation skills to close all the time
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM and the ability to drive results through
- A valid driver's license with access to a vehicle (except for NY applicants)
If you’d like to apply, please email your resume to email@example.com mentioning the role in the subject line.
- National Account Manager – NY