The Network Relationship and Development team lays the foundation for Rouge to continue growing. The team is responsible for building relationships with businesses and securing venue partners within our within our Resto-Bar network for ground breaking and award winning advertisements.
What you can expect?
You will play a key role in the expansion of our wide advertising network, and ensuring existing partnerships are maintained long-term. As a North American company, we allow for opportunities across all markets and place great importance on our partnerships. You will follow the values and targets as we innovate and expand, to become one of North America’s most trusted and reliable Out of Home and Digital Out of Home media companies.
Your day to day
- Conduct primary and secondary research identifying top potential venues to add to the Rouge network you are assigned
- Travel throughout the city introducing yourself to business management and ownership, establishing rapport and building a professional network
- Deliver on monthly targets within a designated territory, and grow the network by leveraging ongoing promotional programs within venues for your assigned network
- Identify and leverage business opportunities including new networks and customers through public relations tactics
- Deliver promotional material and payments as a part of campaign management to partners within specific time frames and ensure programs operate at the highest standard
What you bring
- Associates degree preferably in marketing/advertising with a strong sales experience or aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal skills coupled with strong organization and follow through skills
- Solution driven communicator who can present information to a wide variety of audiences in a clear and persuasive manner
- Strong impact and influential skills with the ability to build strong relationships within minutes of meeting someone
- Willingness and ability to travel throughout the country. Most trips are during work weeks, and might extend to 2 weeks in some cases. You will gain valuable experience and exposure to multiple markets during the course of these trips
- A valid driver’s license with access to a vehicle (except for NY applicants)
If you’d like to apply, please email your resume to email@example.com mentioning the role in the subject line.